Monday, September 10, 2007

2-9-2007

drama alert!
I frequent a ttc message board. Part of my thinks I should have never started going there because they obsess, and seem to be jealous people. But I have learned a lot.
Well, the message boards are broken into many catagories... 6 actually. I am on Just starting out. In the last few weeks I have been getting annoyed by sarcastic comments being posted when newbie get a bfp, or ask a repetitious question.... and the jealousy! whoa.
It is also so high school. One person is ballsy and says something, and her followers come along and add a comment.
Mid week, this all exploded. I dont even know exactly how it all happened, or why it exploded like it did. (however, it sort of felt like high school- with one group ganging up on me. I am tough I can take it). So, basically I said it, if you cant handly the newbie stuff, go find a new board! that is why there are so many.
well, basically it started with a prego gal posting a hello on JSO. Then the ring leader made a comment that was sarcasitc, and her followers all posted sarcastic stuff too. So I said, it is not big deal! it is a public board, if you are so sensitive, go find a new board! Then I was accused of calling them bitter, and kicking them off a board they have been on for 2 years... they have more right to be there... on and on...
So later that day, I posted a message saying why I made my comments. For weeks I have been listening to the sacastic junk- and of course go find a new board if you arent all giddy with excitment and dumb questions like newbie! And you guessed it... the ring leader had to post a comment about how I was mistaken... and it was so rude! A few people posted that they agreed with me, the boards have changed.
Well, icing on the cake! the board moderator came on and siad that I was right! each person should evaluate which board they should belong too. and if you dislike newbie questions, or newbie bfp's it is time to go.
With all that said. I know I am an outcast now.... they will treat me like crap when I go back. I feel good about what I said, because they were raining on the newbie parade!!!!
I have stayed off the boards since then, just to calm things down. I might just stay off for a long time.... I am done with the sarcasic remarks, and was getting annoyed easily. I dont need that! and they made me obsess, and think about my CD. I think I will be better off without the boards. If I need them, I can go back on and post a ?. I can change me name too if I want.

No comments: