Monday, September 10, 2007

Blogger I am!

I made the switch. I had an online diary, and I just copied and pasted all those entries over. I dont want to loose the data from my baby making crazed days, or my early pregnancy days.

Why are some people so persistant about some things? For example, you give a friend a new recipe..... do you call them weekly to ask if they tried it yet? NO! You give it to them, and maybe a month later you might ask. You dont stay on thier case about it and call them every few days. Layoff you persistant folk. Mention it once, and LET IT GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying this. Makes me want to be pregnant again with all your complaining! haha Some days, like today, I wish my children would climb back in! UGH! It's days like this I wonder how our mother never just dropped us off on a dirt road and left us there for the wolves to play with! I mean really! The only kind of online thing I do is myspace but I haven't really blogged on it yet. I should, to help with stress but I am tring to take up running for that...can you see it? Me, running! hahahahahahahaha!

Sarah said...

Wait, which house did you grow up in? I was dropped off on the side of the road at least once while mom drove over the hill and let us cry. I swear you were there too! The wolves never got us that time- but that doesnt mean she wasnt wishing. LOL

Hmm... maybe I should blog about my pregnancy these days. I am actually enjoying it these days and I wake up freaked out because I dont feel knocked up. First tri sucked, but 2nd isnt so bad. I best hurry about and blog about the good old days of pregnancy before they go away....