Monday, September 10, 2007

11-16-2006

I cant decide if I like these O pains or not. I like them because it tells me ovulation is near, and I dislike them because they make me anxious!
I find it comical now that when I was a teen- pre birth control pills. I would get these exact same pains, no idea what they were- so I refered to them as "popping an ovary". silly me, I sort of was popping one... popping an egg out that is.
Going off BCP was tough for me. I had 2 weeks of migraines. But since that I have had just 2 or 3 migraines. While on BCP, it was 3-7 per month. But I could take my Maxalt for them and not think twice. Now, I cant take my maxalt so I am hoping for no migraines! Also, my first month off BCP, I am happy we were not TTC, my body was so strange. I would have thought I was prego for sure.

No comments: