Monday, September 10, 2007

2-25-2007

Too cute.
back when we started TTC, actually before we started- so when we where talking about doing it. Chris said he did not want a baby born during deer hunting. he lives for deer hunting season.
All this C, I have known that we would be due during that time. but choose not to tell him. REally, what are the chances- well- it is 20%. and this is month 6 of TTC. so, why avoid it now? Last night, we were going to bd one more time... (I o'd yesterday- woohoo! finally, that flu pushed back my O 6 days!) Just before we bded- Chris said, wait a minute, started counting months... and said- no way! we would be due during rut. Then I said, what are the chances, this is our 6th month- why stop for this? He siad he had no idea we were at the 6 month mark. he did the math- we started first part of september.... 6 months! The cutie- he bded anyway!
I refuse too look up due dates anymore.... because that date sticks in my head and I dont want it too. So, no due dates till we are KU!

No comments: