Monday, September 10, 2007

12-15-2006

my love story.

Today I went into my old emails- to read some of the stuff chris used to email me. It kind of rekindled some of my feelings for him. I am sad that I dont have emails from the first time we dated... we dated for a year, then we broke up for a year. but I do have the messages of him wanting to see me again.
we grew up alot when we were apart for that one year. Today, I am happy we had that time away from each other- even though my heart was so broken when we broke up. Our relationship was good, but we did some childish things to each other. And of course, I thought I could change him. While we were apart we got to date other people. and we both relized that each other was the perfect match for us.
I went to Europe for 4 months in 2000. Prior to me leaving we were apart for 1 year. Then he sent me this email:
hi Just a quicky to say thank you for the address eurogardengirl cute and sassy just like always. Sorry it took so long to get back to you i was on vacation in the boundry waters just got back last night. The weather was fair only two days of rain and one windy day. I guess i figured out i will not be going back to the boundry waters with that group again they argued and fought most of the time what a nice way to ruin a very so much needed vacation.
I would also like to thank you for the evening that you were down here i had fun shooting the shit with ya i miss that. Next time i have a small request more cookies please :), they were nummy in my tummy.
As for your trip my suggestion to you is that you have a good time and enjoy yourself take in the sites that i could only dream of live life as if you only have one day left and if you make a mistake dont look back just keep moving on but remember not to do it again. Also remember to smile it will most definatly make people wonder what you are thinking about and if they ask tell them the most perfect man in the whole world (me). lol lol lol
Sarah i dont know how to say this but i never tried to hurt you. I often wonder what it would be like if we were still together. Would one of us race ahead while the other would drag their feet? I do still have feelings for you but which one of these i cant yet tell love or lust. I always have told others that if you love enough you will let the butterfly go and if it comes back you know it was right. i guess i grew up a little and have realized that i have made some mistakes in life that can not be changed back to the way i would like so i am so very sorry if i have hurt you in the past and i would like for you to forgive me. Mom the other day before i left said sometimes you dont know what you have until you lose it. i guess that little saying has brought this out of me with some thinking.
i will try out your eurogardengirl account later ;-)
I would like to see you before you leave if it works out just to say bye and wish you the best of luck.
with love christopher smile it bring out the best in you---------------------------------------
Ok, I know he types slower then a turtle, this had to taken forever for him to type! I got this message before I left, and he did visit me for just a short time at my going away party. While I was on my trip I got quite a few emails. He was my rock when I was down, telling me I am stong. It was so sweet. Right when I got back I went to visit him, and we knew it- we were going to get married and be together forever. All those childish things stopped, and we accepted each other for who we are. We got engaged 1 year later, and married 2 years later.

No comments: