Wednesday, September 26, 2007

tap.....tap.....tap.....

It's probably dark in there, right? So I cant really blame the baby for not knowing the difference between night and day. I have been woken up every now and again from little kicks and punches. But last night was party time in there! Unbelievable all the action going in my belly while I am trying to sleep. It is just after 8am, and I have been up since 4:30. In the last 3.5 hours I have barely felt a thing. Figures!

I do find all those movements to be a little freaky. I cant help but think of aliens in my belly. Sometimes the kicks are so big, that my entire belly jolts a few inches up. I can watch it for a bit, then I have to look away- I cant believe no one gets hurt. The elasticity of my uterus is amazing. And the strength of someone that weighs just shy of 3 lbs is unbelievable.

No comments: