Monday, September 10, 2007

12-1-2006

Chris and I were talking baby names the other night. We cant seem to agree on anything!!!! Finally we did. A girls name. We both LOVE the name Julia, but we don’t want to name a baby girl Julia because Chris’s sister has a Olivia and a Lydia. So, Julia… no, I don’t even want to hear about it! So we kept talking, and Chris said Julianne. I like it!
I told him the other night that sometimes I feel more like his mother then his wife. Since we had that talk be has been a little better. I still do tons for him, but I am hearing more pleases, thank you’s and I appreciate it.
this month I am having far less pg symptoms then last month. but then again , I wasnt even KU! I have noticed my boobs are more tender, and the PMS cramps havent started yet, and they usually do. BUT NO OBSESSING ALLOWED!

No comments: