Monday, September 10, 2007

1-25-2007

scrapcamp weekend coming up!
I am so excited! should get a ton of scrapbooking done. It will also help keep me distracted during my last week of waiting to find out if we are pregnant this month.
A ton of people on my message board have gotten BFP's this week. like 5? crazy! I hope the trend continues!
Today is CD25, 6dpo. I am happy I am temping, and OPKed. I got the hang of it after all- it is looking good.
I think I am doing great not symptom analyzing, and telling myself it did not happen this month.... I havent even looked up due date!
Since O was late... I am thinking my test dates will be 2/1 or 2/2 if no AF. lets hope! Oh, and I did O on friday! so the bding the night before should have been perfect! I did not need to stress after all!

No comments: