Monday, September 10, 2007

11-17-2006

Goodness Gracious, that was Gas?

I am still laughing about this one! LOL! late morning, my tummy started to hurt SO BAD! sort of felt like I was gonna get the runs. Then my shoulder started to hurt really bad. An hour went by, things were worse- I contemplated going home.
I told the recpetionist here at work about my pains, and she suggested it was gas and gave me some tips of how to pass it. I worked on that for about 30 minutes, and passed 4 massive air filled toots. Sure enough, not only my belly ache went away, so did my shoulder ache! I guess as you are filled with gas, your rib cage lifts up and makes your shoulders ache. 30 minutes later the aches and pains were back- I passed some more. Now I feel good! I am happy I am laughing baout this, and not in the ER like I thought I needed to go to because it hurt so bad.

No comments: