Monday, September 10, 2007

11-27-2006

one of those days- I got nothing done at work today. Between phone calls, customers, and a couple misc. projects I did not even start the project I wanted to do.
The 4 day weekend was awesome! Busy, yet relaxing. We went to my family's and it was a good time. I spent lots of time with my neices and nephew, that was great. They are really getting to know Chris more and more, I think they like him. They attacked him after dinner, wrestled him, and wore him out. it was cute.
I drank quite a bit this past 4 day weekend. I have not drank much for the last 3 months while we are TTC. Even though I could be prego and not know it, I drank anyway. I dont think it will hurt anything, and how long will this take anyway? I will just enjoy in moderation. I have a lovely bottle of red wine at home.... calling my name. Havent decided if I will drink it or save it.... if I open it I tend to drink the whole bottle...

No comments: