Monday, September 10, 2007

2-24-2007

pre-cancer skin removed-I went to the Dr. wednesday to have more af the precancerous mole cells removed. The letter said a quick 20 minute procedure. stiches required. that was about it.
I was left tramatized. I need a mental picture of what is happening. And what they did was more then what I thought. it took over an hour. the smells, the sounds, the feelings.... were all so horrible. I think I am over it now..... and moving on. I have 11 stiches, and it was pretty painful the first 2 days. now it just itches.
I am learning- gotta protect from the sun! I dont want to do this again!
In our TTC world. I am making myself crazy. What it comes down to is this: Chris isnt good at bding more then EOD. We have tried ED a few times, and he ends up getting tired out and shutting down saying "no more"! So, all this temping and OPKing I am doing. really doesnt matter, because the outcome will be the same- EOD(every other day). I know it, I am a slow learner. but I am realizing all the extra effort I am putting into this isnt really worth it.

No comments: