Monday, September 10, 2007

11-20-2006

Golly, I am so tired today! I went deer hunting over the weekend at Chris's grandparents land. It was nice, but I saw few deer and I did not get one. Neither did chris.
I am doing pretty well this cycle TTC too, just taking it easy and not obsessing about what in the world my body is doing. I dont know if we caught the egg or now. Nothing to do but wait. I thought I O'ed last week, but over the weekend I had so many symptoms that I may have O'ed just yesterday. So, now I just gotta stay relaxed and wait it out... Chris is just super through this too. He has quit saying that god awful phrase, and is working hard at TTC with me. The I'm too tired excuse doesnt fly these days! It is hard not to think about something you want so bad!
My goal is to wait till 12-6 before I do a HPT (I love calling this POAS- pee on a stick). By then I should be officially late, and if no AF I can test.
This weekend is a long weekend, and it will be busy. Next weekend I may join chris muzzle loading, sounds like a hoot, and it will keep me busy, and the next weekend we are going to a wedding. Staying busy is the key to keeping my mind off either or not I am knocked up!

No comments: