Monday, September 10, 2007

11-15-2006

ticked 3 times by 9am! this is too much!Goodness! Today was rough. I was ticked off 3 times by 9am.
My first issue- my husband. I do so much for him! He wakes up at 6:30, leaves at 6:35. I make his lunch, start his truck, make sure he got out of bed on time... Well, Oliver had a tick on his face and scrathced it off. Now he keeps pawing at it and it is raw and bleeding. so we have been putting creme on it. He was yelling at me to put the creme on, I just cant do it, I get my finger an inch away and I cant do it. So I was yelling back- then you make your lunch, start your truck, take out the garbage, and then I will put the creme on. He makes my mornings suck! I think we have to discuss this!
So then I get to work, and the copy machine in my office has been broke for months. For some crazy reason I started digging into it to fix. That ticked me off, because I hate office equipment.
Then I go out to the wreaths, boughs and roping at work still. Saw that someone messed up the piles I neatly sorted, and ripped off the sold tags. It took me an hour to fix the damn mess!
AHHH!!! I actually did a pretty good job not letting my blood boil. Which is great, I am working on that. I am also working on ways to fix the problems ASAP rather then get pissed about it and let those things ruin my day!

~~~~~

my day just got better!My boss just gave me our winter schedule. This is so awesome!
2 years ago we got 1 month off over the holidays, last year it was 2 weeks off at the holidays and 4 day work weeks for Jan and Feb. This year 2 weeks off at the holidays, and 4 day work weeks dec, jan and feb! and shorter work days in Dec too! woohoo!!! this is fair, I work my ass off in the spring especially. I will have to calcualate out the hours and see what I average it it comes out fair....
Awesome! I did some quick math, and based on an appoximation on the number of hours I worked this past year, and consider our break, the average is 44 hours a week!!! I can live with that! my first year, I averaged 55 hours a week, last year was about 50, and this year my goal was 45. I feel that is fair for a salary employee.

No comments: