Monday, September 10, 2007

12-04-2006

I did it, I counted my cycle days. But I am not freaking about it, I am staying nice and relaxed. Today is CD31…. That means because of my last 2 cycles my period is due today. Also, in the past I have had a migraine headache the day before… so far none. But they hit fast! Last C, I had a few days of headaches before my period too. I think my test date of 12-6-06 is a good day to test if I still don’t have my period. So, waiting… waiting….. oh so patiently! Deep down inside, I feel like we missed it, that we are not KU. Simply because of timing, and my lack of symptoms. So I wont be surprised if this isn’t it.
So this weekend was busy! Hunting, and moving the inlaws. Their new home is nice, perfect sized for the 2 of them, but much smaller then what they were in. It was a cold weekend, highest temp I saw was 21. BRRRR! So I was a frozen turd muzzle loading. My MIL, and FIL are now a bit farther from us…. 1.25 hours. I don’t mind it, we are able to see Grandma and Grandpa so much more! It was a big adjustment for Chris though.
I asked Chris if he wants a baby boy or girl. He said boy, so I asked what percentage…. He said 75% boy, 25% girl. I think he wants a boy more because of hunting, and that sort of stuff. But I think he would love a girl too (maybe girls intimidate him a little bit too…) he is so good with the girl nieces, and seeing them he gets such a big smile. You now, we only have 1 nephew, so I haven’t seen him around baby boys much at all.

No comments: