Monday, September 10, 2007

12-20-2006

things I find frustrating about TTC

So you plan, sex will happen on these days at this time. You even create a pact that you will do it, no exceptions! great! but sometime there is a failure to launch the swimmers.
O pains. what in the world do they mean? will I ovulate soon? Am I right now? Or did I already?
Cervical Mucus- should I really be removing it to look at it? dont I need that stuff? And what exactly is it telling me!?!
Cervical position- Tell me, what exactly am I feeling for. I can feel it, and notice when it feels higher and different... but cant figure out if it is open or closed.
Should I really be poking my cooter this much to figure these things out? Am I killing the swimmers? Or removing valuable CM?
Should I OPK or not... Should I temp or not.... decisions!
Chris, he is so laid back with his "it is what it is". I know that, but I want to help things along if I can!
Is making babies a test? Like- if you can handle this process you can handle a baby. Am I failing the test?
60% of my daily thoughts, (and dreams at night), are making babies. Am I fertile? I am KU? When will I be KU? Why are we not KU yet?
---------------------------------------One thought helps calm all these things going on in my head. I need to pray for patience! And trust that god will help us through this!
Today i have the O pains! they started yesterday, but quite a bit of pain on my left side today. I also woke up and discovered what I think was EWCM??? Or not, it may have been a little thick.. Chris had a failure to launch problem this morning... so after work today we will attempt again! And back to the planning part- we will do it again tomorrow!

No comments: