Monday, September 10, 2007

12-19-2006

to not do it
I did not buy any OPK's last night. I have a good mindset right now, and am enjoying the TTC process. So, i decided against it.
Regardless, we would do the exact same thing this month whether or not we OPK. So, we might as well enjoy it and just let things happen!

~~~~~~

In a perfectly planned world
My pregnancy would happen like this:
I would be due in December, and be able to take my time off paid, and have no worries about work. I say this because my job is seasonal, I get lots of paid time off in the winter. And in the spring summer and fall my plate is full!
Knowing what I know now- in my 4th C of TTC. Miscarriges happen often, and I am happy we did not wait until late winter thinking getting prego would be a breeze. However, I thought we would be KU by now. If we do get KU this month- we would be due in Sept. so.. March would be the month to get KU and be due in Dec. Which is going to be more difficult considering I work more hours.....
So, what I am thinking, is I have faith that God will lead us and let things happen as they will. So, the world isnt perfectly planned according to how I want things to be. Which is OK!

No comments: