Monday, September 10, 2007

7-19-2007

plans!
There is so much to do! I started the great daycare hunt. that is overwhelming as we are in need in part time care and I have so much time off in the winter. Most daycares want to be paid for every week if you are there or not. so I hope we find someone that will fit our needs.
i met with my boss to day about maternity leave. that went so well. I wanted 6 weeks off paid, and then come back to work 3 days a week for 4 weeks, with full pay. He said that is all ok, but he encourages me to work from home during that first month back to work! :-) But stopping in a couple times to check voice mails and get work to bring home. I am so happy!
We also talked about next year. In the past I ahve worked closer to 2600 hours a year... in the future I want to work more like 2100 hours. and that can work out as well. will just have to work harder while at work! No updating my diary at work! ahem...

No comments: