Monday, September 10, 2007

12-31-2006

will power needed! and what was that spot?

Today is CD 27, guessing, I am 9-11DPO. I had a spot today... brown, not alot. Could it be implantation bleeding? or just a spot telling me AF is on the way? BAsed on my previous cycles, I think AF is due thursday. Wed and thursday I am going to a convention, so I dont want to test either of those days... I just have to be stong and not test the next 2 days, and wait for AF to show or not, then test friday. I did have one 28 day C, but that was right after coming off BCP... ahh... just have to wait! nothing more to do! Then only other time I spotted, was once the day before AF showed.
I pulled a silly again today. I feel off the couch. LOL. actually my foot caught this loop in my pants, and I fell. I landed hard on my Knees, and of course cried hard. Chris and Oliver (our dog) came running. Oliver cuddled up to me, and started shaking really hard. it was so cute, he could see I was hurt, and he felt sad.
well, Chris is home with me again tomorrow. right now we are chillin! it is great!

No comments: