Monday, September 10, 2007

3-1-2007

waiting.so, today I posted a question on my message board about LP (luteal phase) totally thinking if you are over 10 days, all is AOK. well, I learned that me being at 11 days is questionable.
The LP- luteal phase is the number of days from O to AF. 14 plus is optimal. I only temped last C, and it was 11. The C in December... looked scary, with an even shorter lp, but that is going by CM and o pains... not a definate way....
So I posted a question to the board moderator, she knows some stuff. And said there is mixed info out there- that it may be 10 or 12. but if mine is yet again 11, I may want to contact a Dr. there could be a problem. nice.
so, I just gotta wait it out! wait, wait, wait some more! that is what I have learned about ttc.

No comments: