Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

A fellow pregger, due about the same time as me, pointed out that this will be our last holiday of just Chris and I. Because we are having this baby, our lives will never be the same.

I have to do a "what am I thankful for list!". Just have to!
1. I am so thankful to be starting a family. We have been wanting this for a couple years now, so we are thrilled things are finally falling into place and happening.

2. Christpher. He's a really good husband. Oh, yes, he has faults! (we wont go there right now) But I think we are a perfect pair. He has helped me out so much during this pregnancy, and I am so greatful for that!

3. My family. They are all fabulous! Supportive and understanding. Right there to help me/us anytime we need it!

4. My friends. Most are distant, but I love that we are staying in touch. We have a few nearby friends too who are there for us for anything we ask.

5. My job. I am finishing up season 4 here. I still like coming to work each day. I love the variety of things I do, and it is rewarding. I am greatful to go to a workplace that I enjoy.

I have plenty to be thankful for this holiday season!

No comments: