Saturday, November 8, 2008

just you and me; and me and you

Dada left last night to go bow hunting. He has vacation time all next week, and will be gone next weekend too. So it's just Little B and I for the next 9 days. Dada is staying at his parents, which is about 1.5 hours away.

Now. If a mommy wanted to leave for 9 days...... would that ever fly? Probably not, because a mommy more then likely cant be away from her little one for that long. I am surely not ready to be away from Little B for 9 days!

In the meantime... either my computer or my virus program is pissing me off. We have dial up.... so downloading things to try and fix it takes forever and ties up the phone lines.

Brady is taking steps! He started this about a week ago, just a few wobbly steps. Yesterday he was taking a few steps many times during the day. Which leads into the next paragraph......

.............. Brady has his first black eye. Stay tuned for pictures (I am downloading something for a virus scan, and dont want to upload a pict while I am doing that). We were visiting with neighbors/friends last night. Andrea is due iu Dec with a boy, and has been on bed rest for 3 weeks. They live across the cul du sac. So Rachel, our ~ex-neighbor~, and I took Andrea and Tony dinner and visited with them a bit too.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You know you're from Wisconsin when........

DH used to hunt, years ago when he was in high school. Then he met me. LOL. He was talking this year about bow hunting but then decided he didn't want to (the bow his brother gave him needed to be restrung, and he didn't want to deal with it).

Sorry about Brayden's shiner! :(