The good points:
- I got to take a nice nap (because I could not put someone down!)
- I got to watch a movie, Fool Gold (because I could not put someone down!)
- I got the bills paid
- We cuddled most of the day
The bad points:
- Wow, my arms are tired from holding a 22 pound chunk all day.
- I got no sleep last night.
- I realize once again what it was like with a needy newborn attached to the breast.
- This is taking forever to type, why do the keys have to click?
- I had to miss work and I am so far behind. (daddy just doesnt suffice when Brady is sick, he wants his mommy!)
- It's hard for me to hang out in my house doing absolutely nothing (make something, clean something).
BTW, Baby B has a double ear infection and a high fever. Nothing else really.... no cold...