Thursday, December 11, 2008

my update for the week

I have been a little MIA this week, I normally blog almost daily. So here is all what is up......

Mom and Dad came for dinner last night. They were in town for a meeting. It was nice to see them, and they spent some time with little B too. Just a couple more weeks we will see them again! The month of dec. is nice, we get to see my family a lot!

The economy is absolutly freaking me out. Combine that with Christmas and I have to consciencely make an effort not to have an anxiety attack. I feel the anxiety start to creep over me, however I am proud to say I am coping well and not letting it get out of hand.

This morning I saw my pshych dr. So I got to take some time and evaluate me and my ppd. I am happy to report that this is the most ME that I have been in a long time. We decided to stick with my currant dosage of Zoloft and re-evaluate things in 3 months, maybe then I will be ready to decrease the dose, not quite ready yet. Finally I am enjoying things in life like I used to. Sure, I am a different person then who I was b4 brady, but I am once again that positive, spunky, happy person that I really am. Hmm... it may be time to change my "about me" paragraph for this blog.... things are starting to come together. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

I also got to see little Miss Erin today. She is so cute and chunky! I had to borrow her bottom to try my diaper on her. She is about 4 months I think..... and cooing and smiling. precious! Anywho, I do have to make some revisions to my diaper to fit a smaller baby.

No comments: