Monday, December 15, 2008

HAHAHAHA

I have the weirdest dreams, and am a strange sleeper! Last night I went to bed at 8 in the spare room because Chris was watching TV in the bedroom. Around 10:30 he woke me up and said I was screaming. I must have been loud because Chris never wakes to Brady's cries and the doors were closed. I dont know what I was dreaming, but my cousins Nikki and Kelly were involved.

I told chris there was no way I was screaming, but then realized my throat hurt really bad. Then I got a case of the giggles, and I could not stop giggling!

Brady fell asleep in his highchair during dinner last night. He was OUT! So I put him in his crib, he was just in a diaper and got really mad when I tried to put PJ's on him. I bundled him up in a blanket thinking he would wake soon. But no.... So after chris and I were up from me screaming we put PJ's on brady, he woke but took a bottle and went right back to sleep. I didnt wake him up till 6:30 this morning! (he went to sleep at 6 last night). He has been playing so hard lately.

No comments: