Reasons to nurse forever:
1. So we quit nursing 2 weeks ago- and mastitis just showed it's ugly head! WTF? I hate mastitis (ok, who doesnt?). (on top of that, the leaking has started and they freaking hurt, I thought we weaned so slowly that I wouldnt even notice).
2. I havent see the likes of AF for 22 months. Which in turn saves money on girlie supplies, and saves my marriage because I am not moody every month.
3. My hubby likes my even massiver boobs.
4. The closeness I have with B.
5. The longer you nurse, the more you increase your odds of not getting breast cancer.
6. No bottles to wash.
Reasons to not nurse forever:
1. B would get a complex if I forced him to nurse as a 10 year old.
2. I would like to have more babies.
3. One would think the mastitis would not be an issue after the milk drys up?
4. I would like MY boobs back.
5. I dont like my massiver boobs. And I wont need to wear bras that are 38DDDDDDDDD.
6. B weaned naturally, perfectly, and without missing a beat. No stress was put on him at all.
7. Spotted Cow, Lienenkugels, Amaretto Sours, Bloody Mary's and so on............