Thursday, March 13, 2008

he helped! what a difference!

Yesterday morning I blew up at Chris. I asked him for help the night before and he said he would take care of those things the next morning. Well he didnt, and it left me scrambling and hungry! I got home frm work and Chris was thinking ahead! Brayden was ok in his crib, so he caught a quick shower so he wouldnt have to do that in the morning. He did some laundry, sorted the mail, and started thinking about dinner. It all helped! Last night went well.

This morning, smiley woke at 4:30 cooing in his crib. So I fed him, and put him back in his crib to play. I packed lunches, my pump and ate breakfast. At 5:30 I decided I wanted a shower, so I woke chris and told him I put a moniter next to him to listen for baby while I showered. When I got out, Chris was actually awake! I was impressed. He got ready for work, then changed Brady's clothes while I loaded my car and FIXED MY HAIR! yeah, that's big. It was such a nice morning, and I feel good for once. I dont feel so frazzeled.

No comments: