Tuesday, March 18, 2008

As promised:

here is my little leprechan! He is sleeping in his swing, I could NOT have survived the last 3 months without this swing! It goes back and forth, and side to side. It plays music, and there is a mobile.... he loves his swing!

Top: Brayden after his long, stressful day at daycare with an ear infection.
Bottom: Brayden before daycare.

The roads are icey today, so I am working from home. The little man is at daycare. I have gotten so much work done without all the distractions of work (phone calls, co-worker questins, chat time with Cheri.....).

I am trying to come up with a new blog name to reflect what I think my life is these days. Something like "the working cow", that is in consideration. I blog so much about pumping and breastfeeding, and my milk supply consumes so much of my mind (I dont want to ever be short!). Very soon I will be working obscene hours for a new mommy, and I plan to try my hardest to keep up the pumping and bf'ing. I may have to rely on my frozen stash of milk, which isnt so bad- Chris is getting mad that I have completely taken over the storage freezer.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window,
www.watch4milestones.org
Best wishes, Samantha