Friday, July 17, 2009

BIG teeth = BIG boy!

Brady just transitioned from a baby to a boy! 2 weeks ago he sprung (painfully) 4 BIG molars. They look so big and really made him look grown up!



Considering he is almost 19months old, I want to totally get him off the bottle. He only gets it for naps and bedtime. However, daycare EASILY got him off the bottle for the naps. It isnt working for me. I figure this is something that is going to have to take commitment, dtermination and ear plugs on my part (and dad's). However, if anyone has any suggestoins, please share! He uses that bottle to go to sleep.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ouch for teeth!!!

No advice on the bottle thing, since I couldn't get him to take one. I am trying to get him off the boob by his 2nd birthday, which is August 25th!

I can hardly believe you're 21 weeks already! Did I miss your big ultrasound, or when is it?

The Ratcliff's said...

we're still on the bottle here for bedtime and nap time. im dread the day of kicking the habit but it should be soon!