Sunday, February 17, 2008

FINALLY!

I have finally truely felt it! Complete and total love for Brayden. Yes, I am disspointed that it took this long- 8 weeks to feel it (and I feel like I ahve been missing out on it! but not gonna waste time feeling bad about that). It just came over me, and I just knew it was so much love. I actually look forward to seeing him again at night even if it is every 2 hours!

I contribute the delay to PPD, but I have seen things gradually getting better. Before this, I thought I loved him, but now I know forsure that I am totally in love with this little boy. The meds and therepy which started 6 weeks ago seem to be doing what they are supposed to. The dr. and therepist said it would take awhile for things to start feeling normal- it sure has.

It has been easier to relate with Chris too. That has been somehting else I have been working with because of the PPD. I'm so happy things are feeling better there too.

No comments: