Tuesday, December 8, 2009

what a different maternity leave!

My leave has been nice and enjoyable! I am not an exhausted, anxious, and majorly depressed mommy this time around. :) I am trying to get closets in order, and house in order in general. Then I plan to do some fun stuff- sew and scrapbook! YAY! B is going to daycare a bit. We have to pay for it anyway so he is going. I'll keep him home a bit more later in my leave, I still require some rest and my tummy gets achey if I dont rest.

BTW- If my boss asks, I am still recovering, and it's most definately going to take a full 3 months to do so! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so happy to read this post!

My boss was already bugging me on trying to figure out a way so I can work from home on my leave. He was half-kidding, but still. *eyeroll* He did then say, "oh, but I am sure you'll be more than busy". Um, yes! Now you figured it out!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Enjoy time with baby. It's a great idea to have Brady go to daycare, especially when you NEED to rest. Don't over do it. I sent Avery to daycare most days. I needed the peace and snuggle time with Kenley.

Amanda