Friday, December 18, 2009

family fun at B's expense

last night daddy stayed in from his shop, rare, I know! We were both in a kidding mood, that sort of evening. Afte dinner he placed his plate on the counter above the wide open dish washer and left the kitchen to do what men always seem to do after they eat. I thought, what the heck, put it in the dishwasher! So I took his plate and fork and put it next to him in the bathroom and told him to try it again. A few seconds later, a smily Brady comes out to me with the plate and fork and hands it to me! That turkey (dad). So I sent B back to him with a diaper, as in hint, hint, change it! Dad sends him back with a tub of Lysol wipes. So I send B back w/ Parkers diaper. Dad plays dirty and sent B back with the witch hazel wipes. Brady was loving this game and was laughing running between us deliverying different things to one another. I stuck curious george up b's shirt, and his p'js down his pants- that's when dad added the diaper to all that stuff in his clothes and sent him back to me. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's cute! I might steal that game idea for our household... ;)