Saturday, August 23, 2008

I took the leap!

well, was forced to anyway. I have been working on cutting out my ~pump at work on my lunch~ session. Brady really only drinks about 8oz of milk while I am work- so once my freezer stash is gone, he will get formula. Today I had to cover work alone, so I could not take a private lunch. This day was going to happen within a week or so, but the decision was made for me today.

I do feel like I am missing that part of Brady at work, but then kind of happy to have mobility while I am on lunch.

Not sure when we will wean any further. With him still waking once a night or more (like lately while teething!) nursing is SO easy. And I love our special snuggle time when we sing lullibyes and relax at the end of the day. We are not ready to give those times up just yet.

No comments: